The famous actress, Elizabeth Taylor is all set to walk down the aisle for the ninth time. To mark this special occasion she will wear a $3 million turban on her big day. The 78 year old celebrity will tie the knot with her long time lover Jason Winter, a Los Angeles based Talent Agent who is 49 years old.
The bridal crown is embellished by a 30 carat precious center stone and two huge 40 carats canary diamonds. The crown is designed by Keith Holman, the designer who also designed Michael Jackson’s stage outfits during the 1980’s.
Holman is working with a Pasadena based jeweler, Christian Tse who does private labeling for some of the biggest jewelers in the world. About 12 artists are working on the head piece which will have silver and gold fabric is hand woven. Holman says that the turban is one of a
kind, never to be duplicated.
Holman only will be designing an extravagant kaftan to match the headpiece. The wedding will be held in this year, however the venue is still a secret.
- How to say sorry to the girl? - September 18, 2014
- Mila Kunis wears a Ring! - April 30, 2014
- Glistening Jewelry- Perfect Mother’s Day Gift - April 8, 2014
- Celebrity Diamond Rings! - March 31, 2014
- Angelina steals all the Attention at Oscars - March 4, 2014
- Black Color is Sensuous! - February 20, 2014
- Round Diamond Eternity Men’s Wedding Band - February 18, 2014
- Designer Diamond Necklaces - January 13, 2014
- Designer Diamond Jewelry - January 6, 2014
- Evelyn Lozada Got a stunning Christmas Present, a 14.5 carat Engagement Ring - December 27, 2013