Not that we had stopped talking about Kim Kardashian’s 20.5 carat diamond engagement ring, but here is some new member to give company to the ring – a stunning diamond wedding band.
Kim got recently married to her fiancé Kris Humphries in nothing less than a lavish ceremony in Montecito, Calif. The NBA star and Kim exchanges the wedding vows at a crystal encrusted cross at the altar.
As it was anticipated, Kim’s wedding was full of glamour and celebrities. Her wedding ring was nothing less than her engagement ring. Estimated to weigh about 15-carats and cost approximately $200,000.
Jewelry expert, Michael O’Connor said in an interview, “Kim clearly wanted the best-quality wedding ring, and since the diamonds are set in platinum the setting won’t fade or tarnish, making it the perfect symbol of enduring love!.”
- Tiara belonging to British aristocracy sold for £1 million
- ‘The Style of Jolie’ Jewelry Collection
- Christie’s to auction Elizabeth Taylor’s Jewels
- Nichole Kidman – Best Jewelry at Oscars 2011
- World’s Most Expensive Handbag – Mouawad’s 1001 Nights Purse
- Reese Witherspoon 4-Carat Ashoka Cut Diamond Engagement Ring!
- Diamond Engagement Ring worth quarter a million